The following companies provide cable services to the residents of Rockland:
- Trash Rates: $74 unit (Cash or Check only)
If you are a homeowner, you can pick up a $25 voucher at Town Hall
- Board of Health: 781-871-1874, ext. 150
- Rockland Landfill: 781-878-3838
- Trash pickup: 781-871-0154
Recycling Center on Beech Street schedule:
11 am to 2 pm
8:30 am to 4 pm
- Tuesday and Wednesday
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday
8:30 a. m. to 4 pm
- Closed on Holidays
- Sewer Rates: $10.00 Basic Charge $5.93 per 100 cubic feet with $45 combined minimum
- Water Rates: $33 basic charge, Meter program $10, and $5.00 per 100 cubic feet
- Abington/Rockland Joint Water Works (Call Rockland Water Department: 781-878-0901)
- Town of Rockland Sewer Department Sewer Inquiries: 781-878-1964
View the List of Schools page to learn more information about Rockland Area Schools.
Town History & Data
View the Town History and Data page to learn more.
Helpful Links & Phone Numbers
- Massachusetts Health Care Connector
- Registry of Motor Vehicles
- If you’re relocating from out of state, you can register to vote when you get your Massachusetts license.